Friday 6 April 2012

EXAMS


 

             What i remember about an exam, is that just hearing the word "Exam", spreads over the whole class a mood of frighting and silence. This word makes students get stressed and worried about it, especially when it's a turning point exam, for example official exams. What I really discovered after years of practice and exams, is that an exam have a specific strategy, getting through it is a skill that will really make the difference when existing. So I'll provide you with my experience through more than fifteen years of exposure to exams in a continuous manner. At the beginning it's essential to highlight that paying attention in class, builds the main base for a successful transfer of knowledge and a successful exam.Second, reading at home, doing assignments simplify the way that the information is stored, so instead of storing them in the short memory they'll be moved to the long memory that will protect them and retrieve them back when needed. After that it's important to finish studying before exam and use the method u feel comfort to study with, my way is using different colors, everyone have his own method of studying so try to find it as soon as possible. Moreover don't put many books in front of you, just put the needed books. Make sure you relax sleep enough, take a piece of chocolate and get ready for your exam, wear a clock , and know exactly how to manage your time, if the question is complex, that took a long time to answer leave it and move to the easier, keep with you all the necessary materials needed, and a bottle of water, in order to concentrate and never loose your focus. In addition to that never think of cheating, because thinking of it flatters your concentration.

      Best Wishes For all in their exams, I wish my experience will benefit you, even though by a single detail.                                                                                                             

3 comments:

  1. I like this post, i think this is a very good strategy although I rarely feel I am done with my study before the due date for exm bs l7mdella:) Good Luck for you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope we all do well in our coming exams though when I study not less than 3 Books+copybooks around me in addition to the laptop that's why I study in a separate room contrary to what you said

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that exams are illusions, anyone who is confident that he read well and did all what is needed by him, he will do well in the exam. But off course who dont read he will be stressed and frightened. At the end i hope the best for all you my friends in the class not only in exams but in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete